The new-generation Nisula 555H harvester head offers unique properties for thinning and final felling of small-stem stands. The manufacturing quality and materials of the head are of the standard that Nisula is known for. Considering its properties, the head is exceptionally light, only 810-840 kg, depending on the equipment.
555H offers numerous now properties: completely new hydraulics for heavy flows, efficient Nisula NSU saw assembly, bolt-mounted saw casing equipped with a blade lubrication tank and patented Nisula Goldfinger guillotine cutting function. This harvester head has properties that improve cost efficiency.
The NCU3 control system adjusts the grip force of the head to the size of the stem being handled. When larger trees are felled and heavier stems handled, the grapple arms apply a strong grip to the stem. When feeding starts, the grip force is reduced to minimise friction. The control system has a diameter limit set for reducing the grip force. The grip force of the additional blade is controlled proportionally. If necessary, the settings can be adjusted via the control system, but usually the harvester head works best with the standard settings.
Delimbed energy wood processing
Light final felling
14-18 ton excavators
NCU3LITE with length and diameter measurement function
NCU3 with volume measurement function
NCU3i with volume measurement function + value scaling function
NCU3X with volume measurement function + value scaling function + data transfer facility
Automatic chain adjuster
Stump treatment facility
Nisula Goldfinger guillotine cutting function
1. Entirely new hydraulics for 150-250 l/m flow
2. New length measurement package; hydraulic lifting of the measuring wheel, touchless sensors
3. New diameter measurement function; backlash-free transmission, touchless sensors
4. Patented Nisula Goldfinger guillotine cutting function
5. Entirely new, efficient Nisula NSU saw assembly with 19 cm3 saw motor (Parker)
6. Bolt-mounted saw casing equipped with a blade lubrication tank and pump